I am pretty stoked today March 26th, I can finally say the new site is live.. As of March 30 it will be officially live to everyone..
It has been a while since my last post, but I have been quite busy. Freelance work has been keeping me busy, which is always a good thing.
As you can see I have redesigned the site. I have combined my freelance company website (Ignite Digital Group) with bryanshaw.com. I have done this in an attempt to keep things simple. I will be providing more content on my site than ever before. I have added a social media themed blog that will discuss social media, digital marketing and anything related to what I do as a freelance designer. The site is also mobile friendly and is responsive to the device that you are using to check out the page.
The site breaks down like this:
- The top section is my personal blog.
- The Social Media Blog is where I will share my expertise on the world of digital and social media and experiences in the work place.
- The row of photos you see are photos from my Flickr account as I add photography to my freelance work.
- The bottom section is appropriately titled Cool Stuff for exactly that.. Items that I just happen to find fun or interesting as I surf the web.
- In the left footer column of the site you will find In Case You Missed It. This is just pulling up random blog posts since I re-launched the site in 2013 so images and things might be out of whack I am still working on those posts.
- The middle footer column is the iPod Top 7. This is a random 7 albums that I am currently listening to on my phone with a link to purchase the albums from iTunes.
- And lastly the far right column is pretty obvious … My Recent Tweets
I hope you enjoy the new look and feel of the site. Feel free to connect with me on any of the social media platforms. Your comments are always welcomed (both good and bad).